- Primary (K-3)
- Junior (4-6)
- Intermediate (7-10)
- Senior (11-12)
- Christmas Card Contest
Christmas Card Contest
It’s that time of year, our annual Christmas Card contest is kicking off!
We love your creativity and look forward to your pencil crayon, crayon, paint, digital work and mixed media creations! Have some fun, get creative!
Here’s what you need to know!
- Submissions are Due by Friday, December 2nd.
- There will be five winning categories: Kindergarten, Primary, Junior, Senior Elementary and High School.
- Must be a student of TBCDSB.
- All artwork must be submitted on 8.5x11 paper (unfolded). If submitting a digital piece, please email to: email@example.com
- Entries may be landscape or portrait format.
- All entries must include: student’s name, school and grade on the back of the submission. Digital pieces must incorporate these details within the email.
- Each winner’s first and last name, grade and school will appear on our Board website and social media channels with their entry.
- To be considered, submissions must be delivered to the Director’s Office on time.
- Preference will be given to designs that reflect our Catholic beliefs.
Remember, have fun, be creative and enjoy the spirit of the season!