- Safe Schools
- French Immersion
- First Nation, Metis & Inuit
- Special Education
- Secondary Education
- Student Achievement
- International Program
- Catholic Education Week
- Summer Learning 2023
- Deep Learning Framework
- Individual Program Pathway (IPP)
- Welcome to Kindergarten
- Project SEARCH Thunder Bay
- Family Literacy Day + Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Specialist High Skills Major
- Professional Development Days
Project SEARCH Thunder Bay
What is Project Search?
Project SEARCH offers total workplace immersion for students with disabilities with the singular goal of competitive employment for every program graduate. A site strives to achieve that goal by creating an atmosphere of high expectations. Worldwide at 600 job sites, 80% of Project SEARCH graduates achieve employment with over 70% meeting their strict criteria for competitive employment.
In collaboration with the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, this unique business-led, one-year, transition to work program for young people with developmental or intellectual disabilities will prepare students for employment, build Job readiness skills and provide hands on career training.
Learn more from our local media!
- 18-21 years old
- Eligible for ODSP - Intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- Independent self-care, social & communication skills
- Ability to take direction & change behaviour
- Meet employer hiring/on-boarding criteria
- Have the DESIRE to Work!
4:00 p.m. Monday, April 24th, 2023